2/ MMA - AMT MMA RULES - UK MMA League
(4oz MMA Gloves and Thai Shin Pads)
No headshots are allowed.
All matches are 1 x 5 minute round.
Ways to Win:
Forcing your opponent to submit (tapout), or to quit, classed as T.K.O.The referee stopping the match or disqualifying you or your opponent.
All punching and kicking techniques to the body or legs. All knee strikes to the body or legs. All throws & takedowns.
On the ground:
Punches and knees to the body only. All permitted submissions.
No hair pulling, biting, eye gouging, head butting, ear pulling or fish hooking.
No downward elbow strikes permitted.
No closed guard strike to kidneys.
No manipulation of small joints (fingers, toes).
No directly strikes to knee joints.
No holding of gloves or other safety equipment.
No heel-hooking or any other technique twists the ankle or knee joint.
No pulling of clothing permitted except to opponent's belts or GI's.
No striking directly to spine.
No neck cranking attacks such as Can-opener, Crucifix etc.
No groin strikes permitted.
No striking a grounded opponent.
Any technique which results in your opponent being spiked
Throat strikes of any kind, including grabbing the trachea or clavicle.
Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh.
Kicking to the kidney with the heel.
PRO MMA RULES - UFC RULES
(4oz MMA Gloves)
All non-championship bouts shall be three rounds.
All championship bouts shall be five rounds.
Rounds will be five minutes in duration.
A one-minute rest period will occur between each round.
1. Butting with the head.
2. Eye gouging of any kind.
4. Hair pulling.
5. Fish hooking.
6. Groin attacks of any kind.
7. Putting a finger into any orifice or into any cut or laceration on an opponent.
8. Small joint manipulation.
9. Striking to the spine or the back of the head.
10. Striking downward using the point of the elbow.
11. Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the trachea.
12. Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh.
13. Grabbing the clavicle.
14. Kicking the head of a grounded opponent.
15. Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent.
16. Stomping a grounded opponent.
17. Kicking to the kidney with the heel.
18. Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.
19. Throwing an opponent out of the ring or fenced area.
20. Holding the shorts or gloves of an opponent.
21. Spitting at an opponent.
22. Engaging in an unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to an opponent.
23. Holding the ropes or the fence.
24. Using abusive language in the ring or fenced area.
25. Attacking an opponent on or during the break.
26. Attacking an opponent who is under the care of the referee.
27. Attacking an opponent after the bell has sounded the end of the period of unarmed combat.
28. Flagrantly disregarding the instructions of the referee.
29. Timidity, including, without limitation, avoiding contact with an opponent, intentionally or consistently dropping the mouthpiece or faking an injury.
30. Interference by the corner.
31. Throwing in the towel during competition.
Ways To Win:
1. Submission by:
Physical tap out.
Verbal tap out.
2. Technical knockout by the referee stopping the contest.
3. Decision via the scorecards, including:
Unanimous decision [all judges pick the same fighter as the winner].
Split decision [One judge picks one fighter, the other two judges pick the other fighter].
Majority decision [Two of three judges pick the same fighter as the winner, the final judge says the fight was a draw].
4. Technical decision.
5. Technical draw.
8. No contest.
Referee may Restart the round:
If the fighters reach a stalemate and do not work to improve position or finish.
SEMI- PRO MMA RULES - Cage Warriors b-class Rules
(8oz MMA Sparring Gloves
Rules same as Pro MMA rules. But with these moves taken out:
Knees to Head
Elbows to Head
Cranks (Head & Neck)
3/ Dynamo Submission Grappling Interclubs
Dynamo MuayThai v Nowich Kickstop
Fighters start from the ground position and must engage(no standing straight up), all will fight for 5 minutes non-stop with the aim to submit your opposition, no points for positions involved whatsoever, if one fighter manages to submit his opponent they will then go ONE - NIL up, fighters will then go back to the starting position and start again until the 5 minutes are up, hence giving the opponent a chance to either square the score or go further behind, if the score is equal at the end of 5 minutes another 90 seconds will be added to try to get a result, if still no result the fight will be scored as a draw
everybody fights everyone in their weight catogory, the winner is determined by a league system with 3 points awarded for a win and 1 point for a draw
illegal techniques as in Amatuer MMA rules above, no striking with hands, feet, elbows or knees whatsoever - No Slams - no wrist locks - no leg locks what so ever
REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A BIT OF FUN